Saturday 30 November 2013

Hours Away

I leave for South Africa on Monday morning. Less than 48 hours away.

Emotions are mixed, but predominantly consist of excitement and a bit of apprehension.

I feel like there has been a lot of lasts over the last few days. My last day of work, my last community group, my last LITE, my last family dinner, my last late night walk with Jackie. It feels a bit weird, cause it makes me feel SO SAD the it is the last time, but it actually isn't really the last time cause I will be back in 3 months. It just feels like a long time.

I am nearly packed! Someone, however, was not to happy about me packing.


Cheesecake, my dog, seems to think he is coming. Although I think he would love the wide open space and would love to play and bite the farm animals I am just not sure how he would go with getting on the plane.

2 comments:

  1. Keep your eye on Cheesie while you are packing as you know he might take off with some of your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have gone...very sad day here

    ReplyDelete