Tuesday 12 November 2013

Thank You!!

So many people have been so generous and helped in so many ways!

For those who dont know, I work at a pharmacy! Its so much fun and I love working there!

And I work for amazing people!! They have not only let me take three months off work to go over to South Africa, but they have also been so supportive and have given a whole lot of things for me to take over to TLC!

I have heaps of luggage room (woohoo) so I am taking over a bag full of things for the kids at TLC! The Ha family have pretty much single handedly filled the bag with clothes, blankets and toys for the kids!! It is going to make such a difference to the little ones there!! And it is just so generous!!

So I want to saw a HUGE thank you to them!!

 Trying to fit all the clothes into my bag!

These are just some of the clothes that the Ha family have given!! Thankyou so much!!

There is still a tiny bit of space left in the bag I am taking over for the little ones at TLC, so if you have something that you think would be of value to them just let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment