Wednesday 11 December 2013

A little bit about life here

I am finally starting to find my feet here. It has taken a while, but I am getting there.

I have been working 6 days a week, 11 or 12 hours a day. Its a lot of work.

I am looking after kids under 3. They are divided into little groups based on their age and at different times of the day I am scheduled on to look after a particular group. The groups are:

The Nesties- the babies under 3 months old
The Flegies- the babies between 3 months and 6 months old
The Grubs- the babies between 6 month to 1 year old
The Creepies - the kids who are 1 years old
The Lions- the kids who are older than 2 years old.

Its lots of crazy times! There are just so many kids.

I love when I am looking after the Grubs! They are just so so sweet :)

1 comment: