Monday 4 November 2013

Another BIG Thanks...

So many people have been so amazing and so supportive of my trip! Especially my community group/bible study from church!! They have given me so much encouragement and have spent so much time in pray for my trip. It has been so great!!

Last night at church, they decided to put on a sausage sizzle to raise even more money for TLC!! They were amazing, I didn't have to do much at all!!

And another $350 was raised for TLC!

This is nearly enough money to send one of the primary school children to school for half a year! Or to sponsor and support a cot for 2 years!!!

A big shout out to Grace and Eric who organised everything and bought all the sausages! You guys are amazing!

Thank you so much EC! This is such a valuable gift to them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment