Sunday 23 February 2014

Last Days


My days at TLC are coming to a close. On the 29th, I shall be back home.

I am having real mixed feelings about it.

On one hand I am so excited to be home. I cant wait! I cant wait to see my family and friends. I cant wait to sleep in my own bed. I cant wait to cook my own food again. I am excited to be going back to Uni. I am excited to not have to wake up at 5am each morning. I am excited to have more down time.

On the other hand there are things which will make it hard to go. This place has quickly become my home over the last 3 months. I have made friends who will be hard to leave. And most of all, its going to be hard to leave the kids. 

The truth is, I will probably never see most of the kids again. God willing, they will be quickly adopted which means they could be anywhere on the globe. And if they are not adopted, I am not sure if I will be able to come back to TLC any time soon. 

So it is going to be really hard saying goodbye forever to 36 beautiful children who feel like my own kids. 


1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for you to come home ♥ Mum ♥

    ReplyDelete